Marketing Genius - Olen
Taura Natural Ingredients is the worldwide leader in specialty fruit-based ingredients. The company’s customers are active in healthy snacking, bakery, confectionery and cereals. In 2015, Taura became part of Frutarom, a worldwide leader in specialty food ingredients with more than 40 manufacturing sites worldwide. In order to support its continued growth, the company wants to strengthen its team with a Digital Marketing Genius (m/f) with excellent Dutch and English writing skills. The position will be based in Olen/Belgium, 30km southeast of Antwerp.
In this role you will:
- Build a Taura community of stakeholders with customers across the world in close cooperation with our colleagues in New Zealand and the US
- Create, deploy and measure effectiveness of digital campaigns – feeding the funnel and increasing the digital touchpoints of our brand along the customer journey
- Develop and coordinate creation of effective marketing materials (sample boxes, brochures, flyers, customer presentations, and trade show collateral) with respect to our Taura values
- Create compelling content. Like a true journalist, you will research and create engaging digital and print content that is of interest to our target audience (i.e. press releases, You-Tube videos, testimonials, blog posts), and prepare customer success stories, case studies and whitepapers
- Build market intelligence and competitor analysis for use in innovation forums and projects
- Coordinate Taura’s presence at trade shows (FIE 2019)
- Manage the marketing budget
- Report directly to our Head of Sales & Marketing EMEA/LATAM, with strong cross-functional working relationships with the Head of Sales APAC and North America, and the Marketing Executive in New Zealand.
- A degree in marketing/communication and/or.....
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing/communications preferably in an international company with affinity to B2B product environment
- Bi-lingual Dutch/English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Excellent copywriting skills with a proven track record of success in creating engaging content that converts
- Outstanding knowledge of digital marketing tools, Google Docs, AdWords, Google Analytics, and Infographics
- Autonomous and team player, with a results-oriented mind-set
- Able to make complex data analysis easily understood by non-specialists
- Living within 45’ distance from our plant or willing to relocate
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
- Full-time employment contract with flex hours (80% is possible)
- A nice work environment in an atmosphere of growth and innovation
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits (f.i. company car)
Send your motivation letter and resume in English to: email@example.com